Holiday Comfort Food Brunch
Sunday, December 3rd, 10th and 17th, 2023
Join us on Sundays in December (up until Sunday the 17th) as we celebrate the holidays with all your favorite comfort foods paired with our estate wines. The cost is $40 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required and can be made online through OPENTABLE.com or by calling 706-867-9862.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
December Brunch Menu
- Tomato Basil Bisque
- Arcadian Greens, Mandarin Oranges, Dried Cranberries, Walnuts, Chevre, Citrus Vinaigrette
- WMV Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole
- Fried Egg Florentine Benedict
- Roasted Butternut Squash, Tuscan Kale, Pumpkin Seeds, Sage Brown Butter Glaze
- Veal Meatloaf, Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes, Mushroom Gravy
- WMV Chicken Pot Pie, Applewood Bacon, Tarragon Bechamel
- Brown Sugar & Rum Glazed Ham, Smoked Honey Mustard
- Egg Nog Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Café Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ of the South
August – Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Celebration of French Cuisine
October – Harvest Celebration
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food