Harvest Celebration Brunch
Sunday, October 4, 11, 18, and 25, 2020
12:30 & 2:30pm seatings
Join us on Sundays in October as we celebrate crush and harvest with your favorite Fall dishes paired with our estate wines (NO live bluegrass due to COVID). The cost is $35 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
October Brunch Menu
- Curried Butternut Squash Bisque
- Mixed Greens, Kale, Farro, Dried Cranberries, Feta, Pepitas, Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Pumpkin Spice Latte French Toast Casserole
- Poached Egg, Pancetta, Logan Turnpike Grit Cake, Choron
- Seared Pork Chop, Apple, Caramelized Onion, Pumpkin Sage Glaze, Polenta
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Rainbow Chard, Red Potato
- Wild Rice Stuffed Chicken, Mushroom Demi Glace
- Carving Station – Herb Roasted Turkey Breast, Smoked Honey Mustard
- Dessert – Spice Cake & Pumpkin White Chocolate Mousse Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Southern Regional Cuisine
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Celebration of French Cuisine with Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food