Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
The cost for our Sunday Brunch is $30 per person, plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Harvest Celebration Brunch with Live Bluegrass
Sunday, October 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th, 2015
Join us on Sundays in October as we celebrate the end of crush and harvest with your favorite Fall dishes paired with our estate wines with live bluegrass. The cost is $30 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
October Brunch Menu
- Smoked Turkey, Butternut Squash & Wild Rice Bisque
- Mixed Greens, Strawberries, Chevre, Toasted Almonds, White Balsamic & Strawberry Vinaigrette
- WMV Southern Fried Chicken Drummettes, Apricot Pepper Jelly
- Pumpkin French Toast Casserole, Cranberry Maple Syrup
- Roasted Root Vegetables, Creamed Potatoes
- Acorn Squash, Candied Walnuts, Blue Haven Honey
- Braised Pork Shank, Roasted Pear, Shiitake & Cremini Mushroom
- Carving Station – Roasted Angus Beef Brisket, Golden Apple Horseradish Sauce
- Dessert – Caramel Apple & Sweet Ricotta Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – Celebration Of Napa Cuisine & Bluegrass Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food