Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
The cost for our Sunday Brunch is $30 per person, plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Reds, Whites & Bluegrass Brunch – Tribute to BBQ of the South
Sunday, July 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th
The cost is $30 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
July Brunch Menu
- WMV Brunswick Stew
- Chopped Romaine, Sliced Avocado, White Cheddar, Roma Tomato, Avocado Basil Dressing
- WMV Creamed Corn, Roasted Red Pepper
- Vine Smoked Pulled Pork BBQ, Carolina Mustard Glaze & Memphis style Glaze
- Praline Pecan French Toast Casserole, Cinnamon Spiced Syrup
- Southern style Pimento Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- Kansas City BBQ Chicken Thighs & Legs
- Carving Station – Texas style Beef Brisket, Tarragon Horseradish Sauce
- Dessert – WMV S’mores Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Save the Date – Bivalves & Bubbly Summer Dinner
Saturday, July 25th, 2015 at 7pm
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – Celebration Of Napa Cuisine & Bluegrass Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food