Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm. Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Celebration of Napa Cuisine with Live Bluegrass
Sunday, April 6th, 13th & 27th, 2014
Join us on Sundays in April as we celebrate the cuisine of Napa with Asian, Southwestern, French & American inspired brunch items paired with live bluegrass from Athens based musicians. The cost is $30 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
12th Annual Easter Brunch
Sunday, April 20th, 2014
Our Easter Brunch is SOLD OUT!
Bring the entire family out to celebrate Easter complete with a visit from the Easter Bunny! The cost is $30 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us. No live entertainment.
April Brunch Menu
- Mixed Greens, Feta, Red Onion, Mandarin Orange, Crispy Edamame, Blood Orange Vinaigrette
- Purple Potato Vichyssoise, Avocado Pico de Gallo
- Baja Creamed Corn, Cotija Cheese, Lime Zest
- Seared Tuna Medallions, Grilled Golden Pineapple Relish
- Cashew crusted Springer Mountain Chicken, Broccoli Slaw, Citrus Chili Sauce
- Risotto, Crimini & Shiitake Mushroom, Scallion
- Candied Bacon & Smoked Pepperjack Frittata, Roasted Poblano Peppers
- Carving Station -BBQ Spiced Smoked Ham, Peppadew Pepper Marmalade / Easter Sunday – Smoked Ham & Leg of Lamb
- Dessert – Grilled Donut & Caramel Trifle, Mini Key Lime Tarts and Cheesecakes, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR ALL FOOD SERVICE EVENTS
Monthly Brunch Themes for 2014
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – Celebration Of Napa Cuisine & Bluegrass Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To Bbq Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game & Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food