Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
Sunday, May 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th, 2017
Mother’s Day, May 14th, is SOLD OUT both seatings.
Join us on Sundays in May as we celebrate the release of our new vintage of Sparkling & White Wines paired perfectly with Seafood & Southern Regional Cuisine. The cost is $32 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
May Brunch Menu
- Roasted Corn & Clam Chowder
- Mixed Greens, Roasted Red Pepper, Tomato, Feta, Roasted Sunflower Seeds, White Balsamic French Herb Vinaigrette
- Rock Shrimp & Logan Turnpike Grits
- Southern-style Green Beans, Caramelized Onion & Ham
- Cornmeal-dusted Tilapia, Roasted Yellow Tomato Choron
- Southern-style Chicken “Saltimbocca”, Applewood Ham, Housemade Pimento Cheese
- Frangipane Brioche French Toast Casserole, Raspberry Glaze, Toasted Almonds
- Carving Station – Salmon en Croute, Lemon Crème Fraiche
- Dessert – Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food