White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
Sunday, May 1st, 15th, 22nd & 29th, 2016
Join us on Sundays in May as we celebrate the release of our new vintage of Sparkling & White Wines paired perfectly with Seafood & Southern Regional Cuisine. The cost is $32 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
14th Annual Mother’s Day Brunch
Sunday, May 8th, 2016
Our Mother’s Day Brunch on May 8th is sold out at both seatings.
May Brunch Menu
- Mixed Greens, Poached Rock Shrimp, Fried White Cheddar Cheese Curds, Spiced Walnuts, WMV Blackberry Tarragon Dressing
- Chilled Roasted Tomato & Avocado Soup, Grilled Zucchini Pepper Relish
- Cajun BBQ Shrimp & Logan Turnpike Grits
- Lobster Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- WMV French Toast Casserole, Blue Haven Honey & Peach Syrup
- Bronzed Mediterranean Sea Bass, Roasted Tomato, Pepper & Chevre Relish
- Fried Chicken Legs & Thighs, Toasted Pecans, Housemade Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Carving Station –Salmon Wellington, Lemon Tarragon Cream / Mother’s Day- Salmon Wellington & Applewood Smoked Ham, Golden Pineapple Chutney
- Dessert – Nutter Butter Chocolate Mousse Trifle, Mini Key Lime Tarts and Cheesecakes, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
The cost for our Sunday Brunch is $32 per person, plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food