Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
The cost for our Sunday Brunch is $30 per person, plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Celebration of California Cuisine with Live Bluegrass Brunch
Sunday, April 12th, 19th & 26th, 2015
Join us on Sundays in April as we celebrate California fusion cuisine along with live bluegrass from The Packway Handle Band. The cost is $30 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
April Brunch Menu
- Cobb Salad, Mixed Greens, Hardboiled Egg, Applewood Bacon, Elberton Bleu Cheese, Avocado, Tomato, Housemade Creamy French Dressing
- Cioppino Stew, Sourdough Croutons
- Stir Fry Vegetables, Sweet Chili Soy Glaze
- Avocado & Roasted Red Pepper Risotto
- WMV Flat Bread Pizza Quiche, Egg Custard, Shaved Applewood Ham, Buttermilk Herb Cream Cheese
- Warm Chinese Chicken “Salad”, pulled Springer Mountain Chicken, Sesame Ginger Glaze, Crispy Wontons, Mandarin Oranges, Shredded Napa Cabbage
- Baja Snapper, Warm Sundried Tomato & Artichoke Relish
- Carving Station – Chimichurri marinated Flat Iron Steak, Salsa Verde
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – Celebration Of Napa Cuisine & Bluegrass Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food