Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Valentine Gourmet Brunch
$32 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
Reservations required and can be made by calling 706-867-9862.
Valentine Brunch Menu
- French Onion Soup, Gruyere Toast
- Spinach & Mixed Greens, Roasted Beets, Peppered Walnuts, Chevre, Housemade Creamy Chevre Ranch Dressing
- Logan Turnpike Grits, Smoked Gouda, Apple glazed Sausage
- Rock Shrimp & Bay Scallop Risi Bisi, Tomato, Basil, Orzo, Feta, Lemon Butter
- Pound Cake French Toast Casserole, Citrus Strawberry Syrup
- “Cuban” Chicken Thighs, Applewood smoked Ham, Swiss, Tarragon Cream
- Bok Choy, Kale, Broccoli & Red Pepper Stir Fry
- Carving Station – Pork Tenderloin Wellington, Fennel Honey Mustard
- Dessert – Chocolate Turtle Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food