Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
The cost for our Sunday Brunch is $30 per person, plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival Brunch
Sunday, May 3rd, 17th, 24th & 31st
Join us on Sundays in May as we celebrate the release of our new vintage of still white & sparkling wines paired to compliment an array of fresh seafood. The cost is $30 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
May Brunch Menu
- Mixed Greens, Garbanzo Beans, Feta, Tomato, Caramelized Pepper Balsamic Vinaigrette
- New England Clam Chowder
- Crawfish & Logan Turnpike Grits
- Southern style Succotash
- WMV French Toast Casserole, Blueberry Vanilla Bean Compote
- Fried Tilapia Fingers, Cajun Remoulade
- Springer Mountain Chicken & Chorizo Prima Vera
- Carving Station – Salmon Wellington, Lemon Tarragon Cream
- Mother’s Day – Salmon Wellington & Smoked Ham
- Dessert – Coconut Cake Trifle, Mini Key Lime Tarts and Cheesecakes, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – Celebration Of Napa Cuisine & Bluegrass Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food