Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
Sunday, April 7th, 14th, 21st (Easter Sunday), 28th, 2019
Join us this month as we celebrate the overall favorites from each of our brunches paired with our estate wines and live Bluegrass by The Packway Handle Band! The cost is $35 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us!
NOTE: There will not be live Bluegrass on Easter Sunday due to space limitations.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
April Brunch Menu
- Tomato Basil Bisque, Asiago Croutons
- Romaine & Spinach, Asian Slaw, Toasted Almonds, Mandarin Orange, Chevre, Sweet & Sour Dressing
- White Cheddar & Smoked Bacon Mac ‘n’ Cheese, Toasted Panko
- WMV Creamed Spinach
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Chili Ranch Glaze
- Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast Casserole, Praline Pecan Syrup
- WMV Duck Sausage Quiche, Logan Turnpike Grit Crust
- Carving Station – Maple Glazed Ham, Housemade Honey Mustard
**Smoked Beef Brisket & Maple Glazed Ham for Easter Sunday**
- Dessert – Banana Pudding Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Celebration of Mediterranean Cuisine
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food