Celebration of Mediterranean & Spanish Cuisine with Live Jazz
Sunday, September 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th, 2016
Join us on Sundays this month as we feature a blend of Mediterranean & Spanish Cuisine paired with our family of estate wines & live jazz by Trey Wright. The cost is $32 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
September Brunch Menu
- Gazpacho Garbanzos, Sofrito Sour Cream
- Mixed Greens, GA Peaches, Prosciutto, Manchego, Quince & Sherry Vinegar Dressing
- WMV “Spanakopita” Egg Torta, Spinach, Puff Pastry
- Braised Pork La Rioja, Red & Yukon Potato, Piquillo Peppers, Serrano Ham
- WMV French Toast Casserole, Toasted Almond & Fig Syrup
- Zucchini Gratin, Valencia Rice, Sharp Cheddar, Zucchini Bechamel
- Springer Mountain Chicken & Rock Shrimp Paella
- Carving Station – Herb Crusted Leg of Lamb, Lemon Parsley Aioli
- Dessert – Crisp Churros & Vanilla Custard Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food