Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Celebration of Mediterranean Cuisine & Live Jazz Brunch
Sunday, September 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th, 2017
Join us on Sundays this month as we feature a blend of Mediterranean & Spanish Cuisine paired with our family of estate wines & live jazz provided by Trey Wright. The cost is $32 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
September Brunch Menu
- Roasted Tomato, Fennel & Chick Pea Soup
- Mixed Greens, Lentils, Sweety Drop Peppers, Crisp Shallots, Feta, Flatbread Croutons, Whole Grain Mustard & Tomato Herb Vinaigrette
- Fried Egg & Rock Shrimp Paella, Chorizo, Piquillo Pepper Glaze
- Springer Mountain Chicken, Roasted Artichoke, Sundried Tomato, Tarragon Cream
- Bittersweet Chocolate & Roasted Cherry French Toast Casserole
- Tuscan Kale, Roasted Tomato, White Beans, Fennel, Roasted Eggplant
- Roasted Lamb Ragout, Green & Kalamata Olives, Roasted Peppers, Belle Chevre Polenta
- Carving Station – Rack of Pork, Tzatziki Cream
- Dessert – Pistachio & Pomegranate Custard Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Celebration of Mediterranean Cuisine
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food