Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
Sunday, April 2nd, 9th, 16th (Easter Sunday), 23rd & 30th, 2017
Our 14th Annual Easter Brunch on April 16th is sold out at both the 12:30 and 2:30pm seatings.
Join us this month as we celebrate the overall favorites from each of our brunches paired with our estate wines and live Bluegrass by The Packway Handle Band! The cost is $32 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us!
NOTE: There will not be live Bluegrass on Easter Sunday due to space limitations.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
April Brunch Menu
- Tomato Basil Bisque, Cheddar Croutons
- Mixed Greens, Smoked Bacon, Tomato, Hard Boiled Egg, Buttermilk Herb Chili Dressing
- WMV Pimento & Lobster Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- Fried Okra, WMV Tomato Jam
- “Cuban” Chicken Thighs, Applewood smoked Ham, Swiss, Tarragon Cream
- WMV Pound cake French Toast Casserole, Mixed Berry Glaze
- Braised Pork Shanks, Shiitake & Cremini Bordelaise
- Carving Station – Smoked Beef Brisket, Bourbon Aioli
- Dessert – Strawberry & Peach Trifle with Lemon Mousse, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food