Valentine Gourmet Brunch
Sunday, February 9th, 16th & 23rd, 2020
12:30 & 2:30pm seatings
Reservations required & can be made online through Resy.com Reservations are required and can be made online through Resy.com or by calling 706-867-9862.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
- Duck Chorizo & Brown Lentil Stew, Cornbread Croutons
- Mixed Greens, Winter Beets, Chevre, Pistachio, Honey Greek Yogurt Dressing
- Smoked Salmon, Pickled Red Onion, Feta & Artichoke Heart Quiche
- Rock Shrimp & Bay Scallop Risi Bisi, Tomato, Basil, Orzo, Feta, Lemon Butter
- Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt French Toast Casserole, Caramelized Cherry Syrup
- Stuffed “Cuban” Chicken Breast, Applewood smoked Ham, Swiss, Tarragon Dijon Cream
- Parmesan Crusted Brussel Sprouts, Balsamic Glaze
- Carving Station – Smoked Beef Brisket, WMV Bourbon Aioli
- Dessert – Red Velvet Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Southern Regional Cuisine with Live Acoustic Southern Rock
September – Celebration of French Cuisine with Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food