Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
The cost for our Sunday Brunch is $30 per person, plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Holiday Comfort Food Brunch
Sunday, December 7th, 14th & 21st, 2014
Join us on Sundays in December as we feature our Holiday Comfort Food Brunch. The cost is $30 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm.
Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
December Brunch Menu
- Tomato Basil Bisque, Cheddar Crostini
- Mixed Greens, Sharp Cheddar, Smoked Bacon, Tomato, Hardboiled Egg, Buttermilk Herb Chili Dressing
- Southern Style Pimento Cheese & Smoked Bacon Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- WMV Creamed Corn
- Hazelnut Praline French Toast Casserole
- Springer Mountain Chicken Pot Pie, Housemade Puff Pastry
- Veal Meatloaf, Brown Gravy
- Carving Station – Maple Glazed Ham, Raspberry Honey Mustard
- Dessert – Egg Nog & Toffee Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Monthly Brunch Themes for 2014
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – Celebration Of Napa Cuisine & Bluegrass Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food