Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
Sunday, June 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th, 2018
The start of Summer is officially here making it the perfect time for spur of the moment day trips! Join us on Sundays in June as we celebrate the cuisine of Northern Italy paired with our family of estate wines. And don’t forget to make your Father’s Day brunch reservations in advance for June 17th! Please remember reservations are required for cafe lunch and brunch and can now be made online through Reserve.com!
The cost for brunch is $35 per person, plus tax and gratuity and wine by the glass or bottle is additional. Seating times are at 12:30 and 2:30pm and reservations are required.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
June Brunch Menu
- Minestrone Soup
- Mixed Greens, Roma Tomato, Walnuts, Pecorino, Olives, Sweet Italian Peppers, Basil Pesto Dressing
- WMV Lasagna, Ricotta, Housemade Bolognese
- Veal Meatballs, Polenta, Pecorino
- Cherry Amaretto French Toast Casserole, toasted Pine Nuts
- Farro, Tuscan Kale, Grape Tomato, White Beans
- Fried Egg & Eggplant Parmesan, Prosciutto, Sauce Choron
- Carving Station – Tuscan marinated Flat Iron Steak, Cipollini Onion Relish – Father’s Day – Flat Iron Steak & Pork Shoulder
- Dessert – Tiramisu Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Celebration of Mediterranean Cuisine
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food