February Valentine Gourmet Brunch
Sunday, February 14th (SOLD OUT) — tables still available for the 21st & 28th.
Join us to celebrate Valentine’s Day on February 14th with our annual gourmet brunch paired with our family of estate wines. We will continue the celebration on February 21st & 28th as well! The cost is $32 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
Valentine Brunch Menu
- Seafood Bisque
- Mixed Greens, House Cured Duck Prosciutto, Spiced Almonds, Cranberries, Housemade Goat Cheese Dressing
- Cheese Danish French Toast Casserole, Apricot & Blackberry Syrup
- Andouille Sausage Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- “Cuban” Chicken Thighs, Applewood Ham, Swiss, Tarragon Cream
- Rock Shrimp & Bay Scallop Risi Bisi, Tomato, Fresh Basil, Feta, Lemon Butter
- Sweet & Chilean Splash Potato Hash, Fried Egg
- Carving Station – Roast Top Sirloin, Horseradish Cream
- Dessert – Carrot Cake Trifle with White Chocolate Mascarpone Mousse, Mini Key Lime Tarts and Cheesecakes, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
The cost for our Sunday Brunch is $32 per person, plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – Celebration Of Napa Cuisine & Bluegrass Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food