Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
Sunday, August 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th, 2018
Join us on Sundays this month as we feature handcrafted artisan cheeses from Southeastern dairies paired with Southern Regional Cuisine. The cost is $35 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required and can be made online through Reserve.com or by calling 706-867-9862.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
August Brunch Menu
- Pot Likker Soup, Cornbread Croutons
- Spinach, Romaine, Blueberries, Crumbled Bleu, Pecans, Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- WMV Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Sweet Thai Chili Glaze
- Sausage Biscuits, Housemade Gravy
- Peach Cobbler French Toast Casserole
- Jambalaya, Andouille Sausage, Shrimp, Jasmine Rice
- Roasted Red Potatoes, Sautéed Peppers & Onions
- Carving Station – Maple Honey Roasted Ham, Southern Peach Jezebel Sauce
- Moon Pie Trifle, Housemade Cheesecakes, Key Lime Tarts, Pecan Pie & Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Artisan Cheese Display – Featuring Boxcarr Handmade Cheese (Cedar Grove, NC), Fromagerie Belle Chevre (Elkmont, AL), Sequatchie Cove Creamery (Sequatchie Valley, TN), Charleston Artisan Cheese House (Charleston, SC)
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Celebration of Mediterranean Cuisine
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food