Celebration of Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine Brunch
Sunday, August 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th, 2016
Join us on Sundays in August as we celebrate handcrafted cheeses from dairies across the Southeast paired with Southern Regional Cuisine. The cost is $32 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
August Brunch Menu
- Summer Corn & Poblano Pepper Bisque, Black Bean Relish
- Mixed Greens, Orzo Pasta, Fresh Mozzarella, Roasted Tomato, Creamy Garlic & Parmesan Dressing
- Open-faced Applewood Ham & Fried Egg Monte Cristo, Housemade Waffle, Dijon Swiss Bechamel
- Hawaiian glazed Chicken Thighs & Crisp Potato Bake
- Baked German-style Pancakes, Blueberry Syrup
- Blackened Carrots, Broccoli & Sweet Peppers, Herb Butter
- Smoked Gouda & Rock Shrimp Logan Turnpike Grits, Maple Sausage
- Carving Station – Green Egg Smoked Ham, Apricot Mustard Glaze
- Dessert – Mixed Berry Funnel Cake Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Artisan Cheese Display – Featuring Sweet Grass Dairy (Thomasville, GA) Nature’s Harmony (Elberton, GA) Fromagerie Belle Chevre (Elkmont, AL), Sequatchie Cove Creamery (Sequatchie Valley, TN), Meadow Creek Dairy (Galax, Virginia)
Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food