French Cuisine Brunch
Sunday, September 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th, 2020
12:30 & 2:30pm seatings
Join us on Sundays in September as we celebrate French cuisine paired with our family of estate wines (no live music due to COVID). The cost is $35 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us or book online through Opentable.com.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
September Brunch Menu
- Parisian Potage
- Mixed Greens, Quinoa, Roasted Beets, Chevre, Toasted Walnuts, Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
- Open-faced Croque Madame, Ham, Swiss, Fried Egg, Bechamel
- Chicken Coq au Vin, Pearl Onion, Herb Roasted Potato, Red Wine Demi Glace
- Grand Marnier & White Chocolate Mousse French Toast Casserole
- Roasted Cauliflower Gratin
- Poached Cod, Mirepoix, Sauce Provencal
- Carving Station – Pork Loin Roulade, Duxelles, Red Wine Pear Sauce
- Dessert – Napoleon Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Southern Regional Cuisine
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Celebration of French Cuisine with Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food