Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
The cost for our Sunday Brunch is $30 per person, plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
Sunday, November 2nd (SOLD OUT), 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th, 2014
Join us on Sundays in November as we feature free range exotic game brought in from Broken Arrow Ranch in Texas to pair with our family of estate red wines. The cost is $30 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm.
Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
November Brunch Menu
- Venison & Black Bean Chili, Cornbread Croutons
- Mixed Greens, Toasted Almond, Chevre, Sugar Cured Ham, Pimento Cheese Dressing
- Antelope & Venison Harvest Stew
- Exotic Mushroom Strudels, Gorgonzola Cream
- Southern Fried Quail, Jasmine Rice, Country Gravy
- Pumpkin White Chocolate French Toast, Cinnamon Maple Syrup
- Braised Duck Leg, Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Tarragon Dijon Veloute Sauce
- Carving Station – Broken Arrow Ranch Dorper Lamb Shoulder, Mango Pepper Glaze
- Dessert – Gingerbread Cake Trifle with Caramel Vanilla Bean Mousse, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Monthly Brunch Themes for 2014
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – Celebration Of Napa Cuisine & Bluegrass Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food