Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
The cost for our Sunday Brunch is $30 per person, plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
Sunday, August 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th
Join us on Sundays in August as we feature our Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine Brunch. The cost is $30 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
August Brunch Menu
- Summer Corn Bisque, Black Bean & Pepper Relish
- Mixed Greens, Vegetable Slaw & Noodle Salad, Creamy Mango Vinaigrette
- Open-faced Applewood Ham & Fried Egg Monte Cristo, Housemade Waffle
- Southern Fried Chicken Drumettes, Tasso Gravy
- WMV Cinnamon French Toast Casserole, Housemade Cream Cheese Glaze
- Teriyaki glazed Broccoli, Crimini Mushrooms & Peppers
- Smoked Gouda & Rock Shrimp Logan Turnpike Grits
- Carving Station – Green Egg Smoked Ham, Whole Grain Mustard Glaze
- Dessert – Mixed Berry Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Artisan Cheese Display – Featuring Sweet Grass Dairy (Thomasville, GA) Nature’s Harmony (Elberton, GA) Fromagerie Belle Chevre (Elkmont, AL), Sequatchie Cove Creamery (Sequatchie Valley, TN), Lindale Organic Dairy (Snow Camp, North Carolina)
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – Celebration Of Napa Cuisine & Bluegrass Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food