Holiday Comfort Food Brunch
Sunday, December 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd, 2019
The winery is decked out for the holidays making it a great time to visit and relax over a glass of WMV wine! We will feature our Holiday Comfort Food Brunch on Sunday, December 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd! Please remember reservations are required for cafe lunch and brunch!
The cost is $35 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required and can be made online through Resy.com or by calling 706-867-9862.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
December Brunch Menu
- WMV Tomato Basil Bisque, Asiago Croutons
- Rainbow Chard, Baby Spinach, Endive, Chestnuts, Gorgonzola, Cremini Mushroom, Cranberry White Balsamic
- Vinaigrette, WMV Pimento Mac ‘n’ Cheese, Toasted Panko
- Collard Greens, Candied Bacon Au Jus
- Panettone French Toast Casserole, Sabayon Glaze
- Veal Meat Loaf, Yukon Gold Garlic Mashed Potato, WMV Gravy
- Swiss & Spinach stuffed Fried Chicken Breast, Supreme Sauce
- Carving Station – Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Red Wine Poached Pear Sauce
- Dessert – Egg Nog Mousse & Spice Cake Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Southern Regional Cuisine with Live Acoustic Southern Rock
September – Celebration of French Cuisine with Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food