Greatest Hits Brunch
Sunday, April 4th (Easter Sunday – sold out), 11th, 18th & 25th, 2021
Join us this month as we celebrate the overall favorites from each of our brunches paired with our estate wines! The cost is $35 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required and can be booked online through Opentable.com or by calling 706-867-9862!
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
April Brunch Menu
- Tomato Basil Bisque, Asiago Croutons
- Arcadian Greens, Strawberries, Praline Pecans, Gorgonzola, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Pimento Mac ‘n’ Cheese, Toasted Panko
- WMV Braised Collard Greens, Applewood Bacon
- Swiss & Spinach stuffed Chicken, Supreme Sauce
- Croque Madame, Ham, Swiss, Fried Egg, Bechamel
- Seared Pork Chops, Roasted Figs, Polenta, Butternut Squash & Sage Glaze
- Carving Station – Sorghum Brined Turkey Breast, Apricot Mustard
**Bistro Tender, Roasted Red Pepper Aioli & Turkey Breast for Easter Sunday**
- Dessert – Pecan Pie Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ of the South
August – Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Celebration of French Cuisine
October – Harvest Celebration
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food