Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm. Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended.
Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Brunch
Sunday, May 5th, 19th & 26th,2013
The Mother’s Day Brunch on May 12th is sold out.
Join us for a seafood themed menu paired perfectly with our family of still white wines and the release of the 2012 Sparkling wines.
$30pp, plus tax and gratuity.
Seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm
- Mixed Greens, Orzo Pasta, Cranberries, Sweetgrass Asher Bleu, Spiced Walnuts, Blueberry Vinaigrette
- Chilled Spicy Tomato Soup, Lobster & Avocado Relish
- Housemade Biscuits & Seafood Gravy – Andouille Sausage, Mussels, Clams, Bay Scallops
- Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Casserole
- Fried Tilapia Fingers, Southern Tartar Sauce
- Rock Shrimp & Logan Turnpike Grits
- Seared Chicken Breast, Mediterranean Ragout – Fennel, Onions, Peppers & Tomato
- Carving Station – Baked Salmon Wellington, Lemon Tarragon Sour Cream
- Dessert – Pineapple Upside Down Trifle, Housemade Mini Desserts
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR ALL FOOD SERVICE EVENTS
Monthly Brunch Themes for 2013
April – Awakening Of The Vines & Bluegrass Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
(Mother’S Day Brunch – May 12th)
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
(Father’S Day Brunch – June 16th)
July – Tribute To California Cuisine, Jazz & Bubbles
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game & Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Open House