Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
Sunday, April 1st (Easter Sunday SOLD OUT), 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, 2018
Join us this month as we celebrate the overall favorites from each of our brunches paired with our estate wines and live Bluegrass by The Packway Handle Band! The cost is $35 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us!
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
April Brunch Menu
- Tomato Basil Bisque, Asiago Crisp
- Romaine & Spinach, Tomato, Avocado, White Cheddar, Hardboiled Egg, Avocado Basil Dressing
- Cajun BBQ Shrimp & Logan Turnpike Grits
- Fried Okra, WMV Tomato Jam
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Drumettes, Chili Ranch Glaze
- Monkey Bread French Toast Casserole, Mixed Berry Syrup
- Top Round Eggs Benedict, Bearnaise
- Carving Station – Maple Glazed Ham, Apple Jelly Chutney
**Smoked Beef Brisket & Maple Glazed Ham for Easter Sunday**
- Dessert – Coconut & Black Currant Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Celebration of Mediterranean Cuisine
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food