Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm. Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
March 2014 — Every Sunday at 12:30 and 2:30pm
Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
Join us on Sundays in March as we celebrate the end of a long winter with our Low Country inspired brunch menu paired with live jazz from the Trey Wright Band.
Brunch is $30 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Wine is additional by the glass or bottle.
- Romaine, Black-eyed Peas, Red Pepper, Corn, Feta, Cornbread Croutons, Housemade Dijon Chive Dressing
- Lobster & Corn Bisque
- Charleston Red Beans & Rice, Duck Sausage
- Fried Green Tomatoes, Creole Tomato Cream
- BBQ Shrimp & Grouper
- Springer Mountain Chicken Etouffee
- Baked French Toast Casserole, Mixed Berry Compote
- Carving Station – Smoked Ham, Sweet Onion Chutney
- Dessert – Strawberry Shortcake Trifle, Mini Key Lime Tarts and Cheesecakes, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR ALL FOOD SERVICE EVENTS
Monthly Brunch Themes for 2014
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – Celebration Of Napa Cuisine & Bluegrass Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To Bbq Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game & Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food