Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
Sunday, June 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th, 2017
Our Father’s Day Brunch is sold out for both seatings.
Join us on Sundays in June as we celebrate the cuisine of Northern Italy paired perfectly with our family of estate wines. The cost is $32 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
June Brunch Menu
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Caesar Salad Caprese; Romaine, Asiago, Bocconcini, Roma Tomato, Basil, Calamari Croutons, Housemade Caesar Dressing
- Cavatappi & Clam Sauce
- Veal Meatballs Fra Diavolo
- Cannoli French Toast Casserole, Blackberry Almond Syrup
- Braised Short Ribs, Fresh Mozzarella, Roma Tomato, Italian Herb Demi Glace
- Fried Egg & Eggplant Parmesan, Genoa Salami, Pepperoni, Ricotta, Roasted Pepper & Tomato Cream
- Carving Station – Herb encrusted Leg of Lamb, Pesto Cream – Father’s Day – Leg of Lamb & Maple Glazed Ham
- Dessert – Tiramisu Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food