Holiday Comfort Food Brunch
Sunday, December 4th, 11th & 18th, 2016
Join us on Sundays in December through the 18th & enjoy Southern comfort food favorites along with festive decor to get you in the holiday spirit. The cost is $32 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
December Brunch Menu
- Tomato Basil Bisque, Cheddar Croutons
- Mixed Greens, Roasted Root Vegetables, Candied Pecans, Red Potato, Asiago Crisp, White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Chantilly Mashed Potatoes
- Creamed Spinach & Pappardelle, White Cheddar Bechamel, Crispy Fried Onion
- Caramel Eggnog French Toast Casserole, White Chocolate Praline Pecan Syrup
- Springer Mountain Chicken & Dumpling Pot Pie, Cheddar Biscuit Crust
- Duck & Veal Meatloaf, Mushroom Brown Gravy
- Carving Station – Smoked Beef Brisket, Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Dessert – Chocolate Zeppole & Espresso Mousse Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food