Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
The cost for our Sunday Brunch is $30 per person, plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
Sunday, August 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st, 2014
Join us on Sundays in August as we celebrate Southeastern handcrafted cheeses from Georgia & Alabama paired with Southern Regional Cuisine. The cost is $30 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm.
Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
August Brunch Menu
- Chilled Smoked Corn Bisque, Geechee Red Pea & Black Bean Relish
- Tomato, Zucchini & Farro Salad; Spinach, Arugula & Red Leaf, Feta, Roasted Fig Vinaigrette
- Blackberry Cabernet Dijon Chicken, Fresh Rosemary & Parsley
- Creamy Saffron Egg Noodles, Toasted Almonds, Romano Cheese Gratinee
- Baked Egg & Biscuit Torta, Smoked Bacon, Cheddar, Tomato Gravy
- Seared Unicorn Filefish, Garden Pepper Relish, Lemon Butter Sauce
- Country Style Green Beans
- Carving Station – Green Egg Smoked Lamb Leg, White BBQ Sauce
- Dessert – Warm Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Artisan Cheese Display – Featuring Sweet Grass Dairy (Thomasville, GA) Nature’s Harmony (Elberton, GA) Fromagerie Belle Chevre (Elkmont, AL)
Monthly Brunch Themes for 2014
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – Celebration Of Napa Cuisine & Bluegrass Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game & Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food