December Holiday Comfort Food Brunch
Sunday, December 3rd, 10th & 17th, 2017
Join us on Sundays in December through the 17th & enjoy Southern comfort food favorites along with festive decor to get you in the holiday spirit. The cost is $32 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
December Holiday Brunch Menu
- Tomato Basil Bisque, Cheddar Croutons
- Chopped Romaine, Roasted Tomato, Chick Peas, Asiago, Creamy Garlic Dressing
- Southern style Pimento Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- Creamed Spinach & Gemelli, White Cheddar Bechamel, Crispy Fried Onion
- Eggnog French Toast Casserole, Caramel Syrup
- Springer Mountain Chicken Pot Pie, Cheddar Biscuit Crust
- Duck & Veal Meatloaf, Mushroom Brown Gravy
- Carving Station – Maple Glazed Ham, BBQ Honey Mustard
- Dessert – White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Celebration of Mediterranean Cuisine
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food