Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
Sunday, July 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th, 2017
Join us on Sundays in July for our tribute to BBQ with Live Blues, paired perfectly with our family of estate wines. The cost is $32 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
July Brunch Menu
- Brunswick Stew
- Romaine, Roma Tomato, Avocado, White Cheddar, Avocado Basil Dressing
- Fried Okra, WMV Tomato Jam
- Southern-style Pimento Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- Apple Pecan French Toast Casserole, Warm Cinnamon Syrup
- Smoked Duck & Chicken Legs, Blackberry BBQ Glaze
- Pulled Smoked BBQ Pork, Maple Apple BBQ Sauce
- Carving – Smoked Beef Brisket, Bourbon Aioli
- Banana Pudding Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Celebration of Mediterranean Cuisine
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food