Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
Sunday, September 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th, 2016
Join us on Sundays in October as we celebrate crush and harvest with your favorite Fall dishes paired with our estate wines with live bluegrass. The cost is $32 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
October Brunch Menu
- Butternut Squash & Pear Bisque, Candied Walnuts
- Mixed Greens, Caviar Rice, Dried Strawberries, Chevre, Citrus Dijon Dressing
- Cranberry Crème Brulee French Toast Casserole, Mixed Berry Syrup
- WMV Green Beans, Country Ham, Caramelized Onions & Peppers
- Pumpkin & Exotic Mushroom Risotto
- Almond Crusted Salmon Noir, Fresh Rosemary, Claret Beurre Rouge
- Southern Fried Chicken Drumettes, Peach Pepper Jelly Glaze
- Carving Station – Peppered Bacon & Apple wrapped Pork Tenderloin, Golden Raisin Chutney
- Dessert – Caramelized Apple Streusel Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food