Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
Sunday, October 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th, 2019
Join us on Sundays in October as we celebrate crush and harvest with your favorite Fall dishes paired with our estate wines with live bluegrass. The cost is $35 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
We require a credit card number for groups of 8 or more and cancellations must be made within 24 hours to avoid a $15 per person cancellation fee.
October Brunch Menu
- Butternut Squash Soup, Roasted Rosemary, Housemade Crème Fraiche
- Mixed Greens, Dried Cranberries, Red Apple, Pumpkin Seeds, Honey Lavender Vinaigrette
- Candied Pecan & Apple Butter French Toast Casserole, Maple Syrup
- Rock Shrimp & Logan Turnpike Grits
- Pan Seared Pork Chop, Fig, Jasmine Rice, Pumpkin & Sage Glaze
- White Sweet Potato, Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Rainbow Chard
- Oven Fried Southern Hot Honey Chicken, Toasted Panko
- Carving Station – Roasted Lamb Roulade, Rosemary & Red Wine Au Jus
- Dessert – Spice Cake & Pumpkin White Chocolate Mousse Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Southern Regional Cuisine with Live Acoustic Southern Rock
September – Celebration of French Cuisine with Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food