Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
The cost for our Sunday Brunch is $30 per person, plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Harvest Celebration with Live Bluegrass Brunch
Sunday, October 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, 2014Join us on Sundays in October as we celebrate the Fall season with harvest inspired cuisine and live bluegrass provided by the Packway Handle Band. The cost is $30 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm.
Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
October Brunch Menu
- Plantation Chowder, Roasted Duck, Spinach, Potatoes, Harvest Vegetables
- Low Country Shrimp Caesar Salad, Fried Okra, White Cheddar, Applewood Bacon, Peppercorn Caesar Dressing
- WMV Southern Fried Chicken, Red Pepper Jelly
- Pumpkin Crème Brulee French Toast Casserole, Maple Pecan Syrup
- Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash Soufflé
- Southern Style Green Beans, Ham, Onions & Peppers
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Chorizo & Apple Dressing, Caramelized Apple Pork Jus
- Carving Station – Bourbon Glazed Turkey Breast, Housemade Bourbon Mayo
- Dessert – Cranberry & Peach Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Monthly Brunch Themes for 2014
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – Celebration Of Napa Cuisine & Bluegrass Brunch
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game & Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food