Tribute to BBQ of the South with Live Blues
Sunday, July 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st
Join us on Sundays in July as we celebrate the unique flavors and smoking techniques of BBQ used in the Southeast paired with live blues music. The cost is $32 per person plus tax and gratuity and wine is additional by the glass or bottle. Seating times are at 12:30 & 2:30pm. Reservations are required, so call 706-867-9862 to join us.
July Brunch Menu
- WMV Brunswick Stew
- Chopped Romaine, Sliced Avocado, White Cheddar, Roma Tomato, Avocado Basil Dressing
- WMV Creamed Succotash
- Green Egg Smoked Chicken Drummettes & Crisp Fried Duck Wings, Memphis Garlic Honey BBQ Glaze
- Apple Pecan French Toast Casserole, Cinnamon Spiced Syrup
- Green Egg Smoked Pulled Pork & Lamb, Maple Apple BBQ Sauce
- Applewood Bacon wrapped Cheddar Biscuits, Poached Egg, Moonshine BBQ Sausage Gravy
- Carving Station – Texas style Beef Brisket, Carolina Mustard Glaze
- Dessert – Peach & Strawberry Mousse Trifle, Housemade Cheesecake, Key Lime Tarts, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Join us on Sundays, March through mid-December, for an elaborate vineyard luncheon buffet with seatings at 12:30 and 2:30pm.
Each month we feature a different theme. After spending a day at Wolf Mountain Vineyards, you will leave with a feeling of returning from the wine country. Please join our mailing list to receive Wolf Mountain Vineyard news, events and menu updates by email.
There is no dress code at Wolf Mountain for Cafe Lunch or Sunday Brunch, however casual attire is recommended. Due to our food service offerings, we do not allow picnics on winery grounds.
Monthly Brunch Themes
February – Valentine Gourmet Brunch
March – Low Country Coastal Cuisine With Live Jazz
April – The Greatest Hits Brunch with Live Bluegrass
May – White Wine, Sparkling Wine & Seafood Festival
June – Tribute To Tuscany Brunch
July – Tribute To BBQ Of The South With Live Blues
August – Artisan Cheese & Southern Regional Cuisine
September – Country French Cuisine With Live Jazz
October – Harvest Celebration With Live Bluegrass
November – Wild Game and Red Wine Brunch
December – Holiday Comfort Food