We are proud to offer visitors to Wolf Mountain Vineyards and Winery a true “Napa Style” wine tasting experience. The foyer to the Winery Level provides 1500 square feet of tasting space with majestic vineyard and mountain views. The center of this space focuses on a large four-sided stone and cedar bar with the ambiance of our adjacent cask room, wine cellar and veranda.
Just off the Tasting Room is an open-air veranda and waterfall terrace… the perfect setting for you to enjoy a glass of wine, a gourmet pizza or a cheese plate after your tasting. Next to the Tasting Room, you will find a small retail space and an antique Wine Library and Cellar with an array of 19th century French wine artifacts.
- Estate Tasting Flight – $20pp (includes a tasting of Estate Still Wines equaling approximately one glass of wine)
- Group Tasting Flight – $25pp (For groups of 8 or more – includes 6 wines, a SEMI-private tasting area, and a dedicated tasting steward)
Group Visits – All Groups 8 or more
- Reservations Are Required – Email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or call 706-867-9862 Ext 2.
- $25pp – includes 6 wines, a SEMI-private tasting area, and a dedicated tasting steward.
- Credit Card number is required to hold reservations. $25 Cancellation fee will be charged to the card on file.
- Group Tastings are available 11-3 on Saturday and 12:30-3 on Sunday
- SEMI-Private Tasting Area will be available for your group for 1 hour
- Groups that are 15 minutes late will lose the SEMI-private tasting area reservation
- Groups without reservations MAY BE turned away due to volume
- No Groups after 3:00 PM
Consider making Wolf Mountain Vineyards your first stop to ensure a quality experience for your group.
Tasting Room Menu
Fresh Mozzarella, Basil, Tomato, Pomodoro, Pesto Coulis
Ricotta, Mozzarella, Spinach, Cremini Mushroom, Garlic Oil
Pepperoni, Smoked Bacon, Italian Sausage, Pomodoro
$16.95NO SUBSTITUTIONS ON PIZZAS
$7.95Pimento Cheese Spread, Housemade Lavash Chips
$7.95Burrata & Prosciutto
Roasted Garlic Oil, Balsamic Glaze, Housemade Lavash Chips
$12.95Artisan Cheese Plate, Housemade Lavash Chips
Mimolette, Red Dragon, Fromager d’Affinois, Emily G’s Peach Marmalade, Pickled Red Onion
Charcuterie Plate, Housemade Lavash Chips
Finocchiona, Shaved Prosciutto, Wild Boar, Housemade Dijonnaise, Chili Garlic Almonds
The Winemaker’s Tour is POSTPONED until further notice due to COVID-19
Guided Winemaker’s Tour with Reserve Tasting – $50pp
The Winemaker’s Tour and Tasting is offered at 12pm (Noon) on Saturdays and Sundays March through November.
Groups less than 8 – NO Reservation Required.
Groups of 8 or more – Reservation is required, please call 706-867-9862.
Join one of our Winemakers on an Educational Tour of our State of the Art Winery. Starting in our Estate Vineyards and ending in the Old World ambiance of our Cellar, we will discuss the winemaking process from Vine to Bottle, as we explore what makes Wolf Mountain’s Wines so special. Educational Winemaker Tours are available on Saturdays and Sundays at 12:00pm Noon. This tour is subject to cancellation at any time due to wine production.
The Winemaker’s Tour lasts an hour with an additional 30 minutes either before or after the tour allotted for the Reserve Tasting.
*Please note our Winemaker’s Tour is not suitable for children due to the commercial winery environment.