We are proud to offer visitors to Wolf Mountain Vineyards and Winery a true “Napa Style” wine tasting experience. The foyer to the Winery Level provides 1500 square feet of tasting space with majestic vineyard and mountain views. The center of this space focuses on a large four-sided stone and cedar bar with the ambiance of our adjacent cask room, wine cellar and veranda.
Just off the Tasting Room is an open-air veranda and waterfall terrace… the perfect setting for you to enjoy a glass of wine, a gourmet pizza or a cheese plate after your tasting. Next to the Tasting Room, you will find a small retail space and an antique Wine Library and Cellar with an array of 19th century French wine artifacts.
- Estate Tasting Flight – $25pp (includes a tasting of Estate Still Wines equaling approximately one glass of wine)
- Group Tasting Flight – $30pp (For groups of 8 or more – includes 6 wines, a SEMI-private tasting area, and a dedicated tasting steward)
- Plateau Tasting Flight – $35pp (includes a tasting of Reserve Wines equaling approximately one glass of wine)
Group Visits – All Groups 8 or more
- Reservations Are Required – Email email@example.com (preferred) or call 706-867-9862 Ext 2.
- $30pp – includes 6 wines, a SEMI-private tasting area, and a dedicated tasting steward.
- Credit Card number is required to hold reservations. $25 Cancellation fee will be charged to the card on file.
- Group Tastings are available 11-3 on Saturday and 12:30-3 on Sunday
- SEMI-Private Tasting Area will be available for your group for 1 hour
- Groups that are 15 minutes late will lose the SEMI-private tasting area reservation
- Groups without reservations MAY BE turned away due to volume
- No Groups after 3:00 PM
Consider making Wolf Mountain Vineyards your first stop to ensure a quality experience for your group.
Tasting Room Menu
WMV Maytag Bleu Cheese & Fig Spread, Housemade Lavash Chips – $7.95
Pimento Cheese Spread, Housemade Lavash Chips – $7.95
Burrata & Prosciutto (with Roasted Garlic Oil, Balsamic Glaze, Housemade Lavash Chips) – $12.95
Artisan Cheese Plate, Housemade Lavash Chips (Mimolette, Red Dragon, Fromager d’Affinois, Emily G’s Peach Marmalade, Pickled Red Onion) – $12.95
Charcuterie Plate, Housemade Lavash Chips (Finocchiona, Shaved Prosciutto, Wild Boar, Housemade Dijonnaise, Chili Garlic Almonds) – $12.95
Margherita (Fresh Mozzarella, Basil, Tomato, Pomodoro, Pesto Coulis) – $16.95
White Pie (Ricotta, Mozzarella, Spinach, Cremini Mushroom, Garlic Oil) – $16.95
Boucherie (Pepperoni, Smoked Bacon, Italian Sausage, Pomodoro) – $16.95
NO SUBSTITUTIONS ON PIZZAS