(December, January & February)
Thursday – Saturday 11am-5pm
(September, October & November)
We are proud to offer visitors to Wolf Mountain Vineyards and Winery a true “Napa Style” wine tasting experience. The foyer to the Winery Level provides 1500 square feet of tasting space with majestic vineyard and mountain views. The center of this space focuses on a large four-sided stone and cedar bar with the ambiance of our adjacent cask room, wine cellar and veranda.
The veranda area with fountain is connected to the tasting room offering the perfect setting to enjoy a cheese plate and a glass of wine after the tasting. The antique wine library and cellar displays an array of 19th century French Wine artifacts which highlight the retail space located adjacent to the bar area. We look forward to presenting our Award Winning Family of Wines to you on your next visit.
- Estate Tasting Flight – $15pp (includes a tasting of Estate Still Wines equaling approximately one glass of wine)
- Group Tasting Flight – $20pp (For groups of 8 or more – includes 6 wines, a private tasting area, and a dedicated tasting steward)
- All Groups 8 or more – Reservations Are Required (706-867-9862)
- $20pp – includes 6 wines, a private tasting area, and a dedicated tasting steward.
- Credit Card number is required to hold reservations. $25 Cancellation fee will be charged to the card on file.
- Group Tastings are available 11-3 on Saturday and 12:30-3 on Sunday
- Private Tasting Area will be available for your group for 1 hour
- Groups that are 15 minutes late will lose the private tasting area reservation
- Groups without reservations MAY BE turned away due to volume
- No Groups after 3:00 PM
Consider making Wolf Mountain Vineyards your first stop to ensure a quality experience for your group.
Guided Winemaker’s Tour with Reserve Tasting – $30pp
(Offered on Saturdays and Sundays at 2pm)
Groups less than 8 – NO Reservation Required.
Groups of 8 or more – Reservation is required, please call 706-867-9862.
Join one of our Winemakers on an Educational Tour of our State of the Art Winery. Starting in our Estate Vineyards and ending in the Old World ambiance of our Cellar, we will discuss the winemaking process from Vine to Bottle, as we explore what makes Wolf Mountain’s Wines so special. Educational Winemaker Tours are available on Saturdays and Sundays at 2:00pm. This tour is subject to cancellation at any time due to wine production.
The Winemaker’s Tour lasts an hour with an additional 30 minutes either before or after the tour allotted for the Reserve Tasting.
*Please note our Winemaker’s Tour is not suitable for children due to the commercial winery environment.