Wolf Mountain’s Wine Club is a great way to enjoy exclusive access to the Best of North Georgia’s wine country. You receive exclusive member only benefits and advanced access to all of our Award Winning Estate Wines. As laws allow, you may choose to have wines shipped directly to you, or select to pick up your wines at the winery. This is a quarterly wine club and billing periods are during the months of February, May, August and November.
Here’s how to join:
In person, simply make the minimum initial purchase (3 bottles for Cavist, 6 bottles for Cellar Masters, 12 bottles for Howling Wolf) and complete the enrollment form. We will notify you via E-Mail each subsequent quarter to invite you to the member only wine club party and to remind you to make your wine selections. Your initial purchase will count towards the next billing quarters commitment.
Here’s how you can receive your quarterly wines:
Shipping – You will receive an E mail reminding you of the quarterly billing period four weeks prior to the shipment date. You may select the exact wines you want in your shipment during that time using our E store and receive your discount upon check out. Members may also select the REDS ONLY or WHITES ONLY option if you can’t decide but prefer to receive one or the other. Finally, if no selection is made by the shipment date, the pre-selected wines will be shipped to you. An adult over 21 must be present to sign for the package. NO RETURNS ON SHIPPED WINE. (Unless damaged in shipping) Shipping Charges are in addition to the wine purchase.
Quarterly Pre-Selected Wines are: (WMV reserves the right to substitute wines at any time due to availability)
February: Coupage, Plenitude, Howling Wolf Red
May: WMV Demi-Sec, Chanteloup, Instinct
August: Plenitude, Howling Wolf Red, Claret
November: Sunset Rose, Instinct, Blanc de Blancs Brut
(Cavist x 1 each, Cellar Masters x 2 each, Howling Wolf x 4 each)
Cavist-$20 (3 bottles)
Cellar Master-$25 (6 bottles)
Howling Wolf-$30 (12 bottles)
Legal Shipping States: Georgia & Florida
Pick Up – This option is for people who wish to pick up their wines at the winery. The entire month of each billing quarter is given to visit the winery and pick up your choice of wines. After that period, your credit card will be charged the estimated amount of your level and the balance placed on your wine club membership card. (Cavist $70, Cellar Master $150, Howling Wolf $270) This balance may only be used at the Winery on your next visit.
Select your Wine Club level:
- Cavist – Buy a minimum of 3 bottles of wine and commit to purchasing this amount each quarter. An average quarterly cost of about $70. ( One Case of Wine Per Year)
- Cellar Master – Buy a minimum of 6 bottles of wine and commit to purchasing this amount each quarter. An average quarterly cost of about $150. ( Two Cases of Wine Per Year)
- Howling Wolf – Buy a minimum of 12 bottles and commit to purchasing this amount each quarter. An average quarterly cost of about $270. ( Four Cases of Wine Per Year)
NOTE: THESE CHARGES ARE ESTIMATIONS. THE ACTUAL AMOUNT MAY VARY DEPENDING ON WINES SHIPPED OR SELECTED. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL PRIOR TO THE BILLING OF YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE.
- Personalized Membership Card
- Discounts on All Wine Purchases
- Cavists-10% off
- Cellar Masters-15% off
- Howling Wolf-20% off
NO DISCOUNTS ON SPARKLING WINES OR LIBRARY WINES DUE TO LIMITED AVAILABILITY.
Free tastings every time you visit:
Cavist Members receive 2 FREE tastings per visit
Cellar Master Members receive 4 FREE tastings per visit
Howling Wolf Members receive 6 FREE tastings per visit
- Access to library wines as they are re-released. NO DISCOUNTS ON LIBRARY WINES DUE TO LIMITED AVAILABILITY.
- Quarterly Wine Club MEMBER ONLY Events including parties when new vintages are released, vertical tastings of library wines, blending seminars, barrel tastings and Gourmet Dinners.
- Priority seating at our Gourmet Dinners, Vineyard Café and Sunday Brunches through early reservations.
- You agree to receive at least 4 shipments before canceling your membership. After which you may cancel at any time.
- Limited availability for all food service, make reservations early and be sure to state you are a wine club member! No discounts apply to wines or food service in the Café.
- Returns will only be accepted on problem wines or damaged packaging.
- Wines are guaranteed to be in stock up to 30 days after the pick up date.
Due to the ever changing legislation regarding direct shipments, we may have to suspend or cancel your membership if your state changes the direct shipping laws. Support legislation protecting your rights to receive wine in your state.