Ceremonies, Receptions & Rehearsal Dinners
Say “I Do” with a backdrop of vineyards on rolling hills, breathtaking mountain views and spectacular sunsets at Wolf Mountain Vineyards and Winery.
Our Wedding Specialists – Lindsey Boegner Smith and Linda Boegner, who together have more than 40 years experience in the hospitality industry – will make sure you have the wedding of your dreams…from the “I Do’s” to the first dances and cutting of the cake.
Take the 360 Tour!
A Vineyard Wedding
Wedding ceremonies are offered on our spectacular covered Vineyard Pavilion, March through November. Every wedding detail is covered.
Included in the Ceremony Fee:
- The ceremony rehearsal the day before the wedding
- All ceremony coordination
- Wrought Iron Garden Chairs
- Natural Jute Aisle Runner
- Wrought Iron Arbor
- Iron Candelabras & Display Columns
- Potted greenery/ferns and ruff hewn wood planter boxes for added decor
- Tables with linen for programs, unity candle/sand ceremony
- Use of a private bride’s room for 2.5 hours prior to the ceremony
- Artisan Cheese Displays & beverages for bridal party before the ceremony
Included in the Room Charge for the Reception:
- All reception coordination
- Silver, China, Glassware, All Serving Displays/Chafers
- Custom handmade wood barrel tables, cake table & guest book area
- Antique Cake Stand with no cake cutting fee
- Buffet Centerpieces
- Individual Table Centerpieces for all main dining room tables (Beveled Mirrors, Mercury Glass Votives, Wrought Iron Candelabras)
- Individual Table Centerpieces for all veranda tables (River Rock Vases, Succulent Arrangements)
- Golf carts for guest shuttle from wedding pavilion to reception & from send off to parking lots
- One parking attendant at entrance to direct traffic as guests enter property
Congratulations on your engagement! Please fill out the following form to let us know how we can assist you during this exciting time.